Inside visit with fast track entrance (Towers not included)
5h Barcelona Highlights Tour
“Historical, Olympic and The World of Antoni Gaudí”
All our tours are 100% customized, walking or driven tours, and private groups up to 6 people.
Here is our favourite tour designed for visiting the highlights of Barcelona:
- Sagrada Familia Basilica’s
- Houses of Gaudí: Batlló and Milà (called also La Pedrera).
Stop & photo in both
- Plaça de Catalunya
- La Rambla, Boqueria food Market and Opera House Liceu.
- Gothic Cathedral
Stop & photo
- Roman Walls and their remnant Aqueduct arch
- Passeig de Gracia
High-end shopping Ave
- Diagonal Ave
- Sea Front with Old Harbor and Olympic Port
Stop & photo
- Columbus Monument
As well as Port Customs Building and Royal Medieval Shipyards
- Montjuïc Hill Park
Stop & photo. View of the City from Panorama
- Miró Museum, Olympic Stadium from 1992 Games
Stop and photo
- National Art Museum of Catalunya, Magic Fountain location, Spanish Village, Fair Grounds for 1929 World Expo, German Pavilion Mies van der Rohe
Stop & photo
- Plaza de Espanya, Old Bull Ring arena and Gran Via Ave
Chauffeured (Mercedes Sedan, Viano or similar Deluxe Van)
Flexible starting hours: suggested 9.30 AM or 2.30 PM
1 to max 6 guests of your own private Party
5 hour tour
Meeting point: hotel inside city limits or Plaça Catalunya
Price per tour: 864 USD
- Entrance fees not included. Cathedral & Sagrada Familia aprox 20€ per person to be paid by guests on the spot.
- To enter the Cathedral you need to cover your shoulders and your skirt or pants must be long to your knee.
After Pick up at your requested location in town, we will visit Roman and Medieval Barcelona called The Gothic Quarter with the outside of Royal Palace, the City Council, the Regional Government building and the impressive Gothic Cathedral and its legendary 13 geese.
We will also see the lovely Beaches of Barcelona by the Olympic Port, the Old Harbor area, the Columbus Monument, Port Authority and Customs Buildings as well as the Medieval Shipyards.
Our tour will include a short visit to the world famous food market “La Boqueria” on La Rambla of the flowers.
We also drive up and down the Hill of Montjuïc for Panoramic Views of the City, Olympic Stadium, Miró Museum, Spanish Village, Caixa Forum, Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, National Art Museum of Catalonia and Plaça de Espanya with its Fountain and ancient Bull Ring Arena.
Your Barcelona highlights tour continues with a drive along Eixample District / Passeig de Gràcia, where the local Art Nouveau / Modernism has 3 buildings of the 3 celebrity architects of the time at the Block of Disagreement: Domènech i Muntaner, Puig i Cadafalch, and of course, Antoni Gaudí. Outside view and picture stop of Casa Batlló and Casa Milà/Pedrera.
The highlight of your private tour will be the Sagrada Família Church, where we will skip the line to visit the most internationally praise work of Gaudi who worked in this project for 43 years.
An absolute must explained by an expert that you will never forget!